PvP loading times...

RoyalDuke

Hello folks,

After the last patch entering a pvp match has become a massive nuisance.

It often takes +10 minutes to enter and then after that about 80% of the time people aren't even there anymore.

(I also noticed that when challenged by a friend if he cancels the invitation remains "up" and when accepted you can still enter the match, which results in playing an opponent that isnt there.. so i assume that this is the same for pvp.)

I thought the pvp thing was because there were very little people online.. but i had a friend over and for the sake of experimentation we both clicked pvp at the same time (same machine) and we still couldn't enter a pvp match within a decent time frame...

so can someone please fix that?

M.V.G. RoyalDuke.

Hello folks,

After the last patch entering a pvp match has become a massive nuisance.

It often takes +10 minutes to enter and then after that about 80% of the time people aren't even there anymore.

(I also noticed that when challenged by a friend if he cancels the invitation remains "up" and when accepted you can still enter the match, which results in playing an opponent that isnt there.. so i assume that this is the same for pvp.)

I thought the pvp thing was because there were very little people online.. but i had a friend over and for the sake of experimentation we both clicked pvp at the same time (same machine) and we still couldn't enter a pvp match within a decent time frame...

so can someone please fix that?

M.V.G. RoyalDuke.

This is also happening to me too. I thought it was a problem with the internet but it is the game I think so. please fix this thank you!

Archived