Cant public trade decks.

Ponyhead

I have a few HS triumphant decks. I want to trade it for ... well cards, packs, other decks etc. but when i try public trade it says: "The Offer contains Items that Cannot be Traded."

Help?

If we select a theme deck in the items we are trading or in the items we are getting whether it is a public or a private trade, it wont let us make the trade.

I have a few HS triumphant decks. I want to trade it for ... well cards, packs, other decks etc. but when i try public trade it says: "The Offer contains Items that Cannot be Traded."

Help?

i believe that theme deck trading has been disabled.. so until its implemented again I believe you have to hold on to them...

also, if that trading ispossible again, im intrested in your decks ;) so what do you want for em lol :D

It would be nice if that was more obvious. I wouldn't have spent time faffing around trying to trade a deck if I'd known. And probably not brought it to trade in the first place!

It would be nice if that was more obvious. I wouldn't have spent time faffing around trying to trade a deck if I'd known. And probably not brought it to trade in the first place!

Yeah, some transparency on those matters should be implemented. Tried submitting a ticket to that effect but I don't think they took the time to properly consider what I was recommending, as I received an identical reply when I tried to clarify, which didn't even relate to what I was saying. I mentioned it in a Suggestion on the forum, but no Mods have replied to it as of yet.

Archived