Achievement's aren't unlocking and tokens being reset to 10.

AsimiChroma

Recently, I defeated all the leagues (that are currently out) and finished all of the tutorial. I had around 86 tokens total, but then when i clicked on the "fun zone" link, my tokens have been dropped down to 10 ever since then. I'm very frustrated and I already submitted a ticket. I explained my situation clearly but they wanted screenshots of everything, which I provided. Then I noticed that my achievements were not fully up to par with what I've actually completed. Some of the achievements haven't been unlocking, like the "finish the tutorial" achievement. If these issues could be looked at asap, that'd be really helpful. Thanks.

Greetings!

If you have already submitted a ticket, then the customer support team is doing what they can to assist you. We know it can be frustrating to sit around and wait for a resolution, but as this is a beta experience, some bugs and issues are going to occur unfortunately. Please try and be patient while they attempt to find a fix for yours and many other issues that are currently occuring. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Perhaps related, but I only get "credit" for beating a league game in the trainer challenge about 50% of the time. I am using Firefox 4.0.1 and Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.14.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also had the same issues, except that I have never been rewarded tokens, but I had all of the achievements. Now, they aren't showing that I have any, plus still haven't been rewarded tokens. I know it's still all trials just giving my input. :) Would a ticket help? The only screen shots I would be able to submit are my individual deck results (but they would still add up to most of the known achievements.)

And if it helps, I am using firefox 3.6.18 (I know, I need to update!)

Archived