How to find booster packs offers and "N" trainer card offers

elder_master

How do you search for N in the Deck Manager?

The easiest way is to filter for the sets were N came out. So Noble Victories and Dark Explorers and then you filter for supporter. That's the fastest way I know while having the lowest amount of cards to search for after that progress, because typing in 'N' does not lead to a good result.

Hola Why isnt this bug still fixed or registered ???

Probably because it's not a bug. It is a conundrum, but the system does function as intended.

Probably because it's not a bug. It is a conundrum, but the system does function as intended.

So why it worked before last patch perfectly ?

The only possible solution I could think of would be a card errata that changes "N" to "N Harmonia". However, I doubt that would be very useful unless the character pops up again in the series down the road. The reason being that it appears that all instances of N have been produced, making an errata useless outside of the TCGO. N may eventually be phased out for a card with a similar effect somewhere in the oncoming XY expansions. The replacement would likely become more popular due to this noted issue.

If you are searching for FA N in public offers type 101 and delete it with backspace. It will show offers for cards with number 101 which is the number of FA N. It is not perfect but I have done a few trades with this method.

Archived