Darkrai ex promo a no go

Pokerdad81

hey. I have two Darkrai ex promo cards. I can build decks with them. I can see them. I can tag them for trade. people can see them in my binder and make offers. But it wont allow me to accept the trade. when I try to make the offer it doesn't even show up in my marked cards. They are not locked as I traded for them. Is this a glitch and what do I do ? I have 2 darkrai ex from LT that I can see and offer no problem. I am confused ?!!?

check offers to you and offers from you.

I strongly suspect there is a trade offer with the darkrai's in them sitting in your inbox somewhere

I have a trade offer for my darkrai ex promo. I have 2 of them. but I am not allowed to accept the offer ?!!?

they are not locked . I cannot see the card for trade offers, but I can see it in my collection. I can also use it in decks.

friends see the card and can place a trade offer, so why can I NOT trade my card ???

feeling frustrated

Is there a moderator that offer a word of advice ?

i have cards that are not locked that i cannot trade and i would like to know why ???

there is no trade offer on these cards. Whenever i receive an offer i cannot accept it.

when i make an offer, i cannot offer the darkrai ex promos its like they dont exist.

what is going on????

Pokerdad81, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Archived