Screenshots

Kodaik

Hello,

Is there a way to take in game screen shots? I tried pressing "prt sc" but that didn't work for me.

Also, I'm new here, so sorry if this isn't the right place to post this kind of thing.

I do not think that there is currently a function built in for screenshots. PrtScn will also only make a copy of the display that you must paste into a program such as MSPaint.

Well if you intresting only to take screenshots from the game simply use a DesktopSave.exe program!! Be sure to read the forum rules if you interesting to upload an image from the game on this forum!!

I opened my card packs and got some really nice cards. I even got a legendary Pokemon. I thought it would be a fun idea to take screen shots of them and show them off, so that's why I asked. Thank you very much for your help.

The users usually Kodaik upload videos not screenshots in order to show the FA usually cards they collect!! If even a DesktopSave.exe cannot help you to take screenshots then try a Frap program who not only take screenshots but also allow you to make videos!!

Guys better use a Frap or any program allow you to take screenshots without need to press only PrtScn lol!! The frap program my sister nadia mentioned before can allow someone to edit the button to press in order to take a screenshot!!

Archived