Wins not being recognised

Tynebomb

Hi, relatively new to the online game and working my way through the trainer leagues but every so often a win will not be recorded and I have to battle the same trainer again which more often than not will be followed by the game hanging at the heads/tails section when I battle again. Just wondered if anyone else had seen these issues ?

Many thanks

Hi, relatively new to the online game and working my way through the trainer leagues but every so often a win will not be recorded and I have to battle the same trainer again which more often than not will be followed by the game hanging at the heads/tails section when I battle again. Just wondered if anyone else had seen these issues ?

Many thanks

Hello, Please can you submit a ticket regarding this issue using "ask a question" found on pokémon.com?

If at all possible please include screenshots of the issue you are reporting, they are very helpful

Thanks!

Prof Steel

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Same thing happened to me thrice already - except for the third time I got a blue screen instead of the game hanging at the flip coin part. Will also file ticket.

Same thing happened to me thrice already - except for the third time I got a blue screen instead of the game hanging at the flip coin part. Will also file ticket.

We are aware of this issue taking place and are working hard to resolve this. Please have patience and we will update this thread when more information regarding this issue is made public.

Also if you are able to progress please update us!

Thanks!

Prof Steel

"Stay Classy"

Archived