Cant get Modified PVP Expert/Novice Match after patch

ianthegamer

I wanted to create another post to single out the modified format not working. It was stated the Devs have found and supposedly fixed the issue in regards to unlimited pvp (still somewhat of an issue) but I would like them to look into the Modified format.

I haven't been able to get a match since the patch here on either novice or expert.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Pokemon online game.

I play the windows version on a windows 7 machine.

I am in the United States southern region.

If you need more info please ask. I want to help as best I can to resolve this issue so I can continue playing in modified

The fix the Dev team implemented earlier today applied to all game modes, so there shouldn't be any issues with finding Expert Modified matches. In fact, they've indicated that they're seeing Expert Modified matches kick off without issue.

There was an issue in an earlier version of the game where the basic Energy cards from Call of Legends were flagged as Modified-legal in the Deck Manager, but were not validating as Modified-legal during matchmaking. The player never received any feedback that their deck was incorrectly flagged as illegal for Modified, so it looked like matchmaking was stalling. It's possible that there's something similar happening this time around.

Do any of the decks you are attempting to play contain cards from an expansion prior to Next Destinies, which have a Modified-legal reprint? If so, which cards?

I believe all my cards are from boundaries crossed and later.

I will have to check if im able to play when I get home. I read your message in the other post and tried and was still getting the same issue however

I have this problem too and I have a chandelure from noble victories and max potion from emerging powers. The only other cards that is not boundaries crossed and up is Juniper BW, switch BW. The only other card i would classify as odd is the super rod from dragon vault.

If I take out chandelure and max potion it doesn't make any difference. I can use all those cards in other decks (have not tried chandelure though).

EDIT: Energies are from dragon exalted and basic energies provided from start.

I have deleted my deck and rebuilt it and now it works.

not quite sure if I used different cards from newer sets.

If so it would be eggxecute, voltorb, and juniper?...

I didnt think it would work or else i would have taken notice to the sets in the deck that was giving me issues

Archived