Redeeming Codes

DarthChocoboz

I've just redeemed around 100 codes and my program has frozen (i'm on mac) for about 20 minutes, is this normal? I know sometimes it takes a while to redeem codes but this seems extreme. Do i lose the codes now? Should i force quit my program or what should i do?

Hi DarthChocoboz!

I'm sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, leaving the game open in its current state likely won't solve the issue. We recommend closing the game and re-launching it. If any of your redeemed items are missing, please submit a ticket to the support team for investigation. You may do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include as much detail as possible, and keep track of the codes you redeemed in case the support team needs that information.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Its ok after about an hour and a half it closed itself and when i reopened it everything was redeemed :].

I guess it was a problem with my computer

I'm very glad to hear that! :)

As your issue has been solved, I'll be closing this thread. If you come across any other problems, please create a new thread or contact support via the link in my signature.

Thanks for playing!

Archived