Game keeps repatching

C-Dwyer

Ok i am having a strange problem after the game patching is complete it shows the play button i hit it the game restarts and starts all over again, I have even uninstalled made sure all files are gone and re installed the game and it is still doing it.

Any idea why this is happening? since i don't know if it patching older patches or not since the patcher/refresher only shows the latest patch not the patch number its doing.

Any way any help you guys can give is much appreciated.

Ok seem's i was wrong sorry didn't remember it having so many patches to it when i installed it the first time though i do have to suggest adding something to the patcher / refresher that at lest tells you what patch it is doing so people like me don't think something is wrong.

Any way please close this since it was my own mistake for not keeping it going longer then 4/5 patches -.-

Hiya C-Dwyer!

That sounds very frustrating. You may need to send in a support ticket but I'll see what I can do. First, would you mind telling us what your operating system is? That will affect which solution and steps you should take.

Thanks!

Erm o.o i said in my edit that i was wrong unless its only meant to parch once? not to sure since it does say what patch number it is doing.

Any way it's working fine now and I am back playing and enjoying the game :)

Hi C-Dwyer!

We're super happy that your issue resolved itself! :) I'll be closing this thread now. If you come across any other problems, please feel free to create a new thread or contact support via the link in my signature.

Thanks for playing!

Archived