Question...

battler12534

What is the fastest way to get coins? I keep getting pity awards and I dont wanna buy Pokemon Cards from my local store, and if I did, I had to wait for Christmas to come. So someone please help me. No Hacks please! Thank You!

EDIT: When I mean pity awards, i mean a coin for each battle. cause I lose :(

You could try the Trainer Challenge... You get two Tokens for each battle you win (you can set the difficulty) and you get at least five Tokens for finishing a cup...

You could try the Trainer Challenge... You get two Tokens for each battle you win (you can set the difficulty) and you get at least five Tokens for finishing a cup...

It's just because I really want an EX Pokemon so badly, and I don't have any good cards. Thats why I need help...

I can understand how hard it can be... However, I do not know what else to tell you except that some of the daily log in bonuses give you packs (If I remember correctly...).

I can understand how hard it can be... However, I do not know what else to tell you except that some of the daily log in bonuses give you packs (If I remember correctly...).

Yeah, there are packs/coins when you login daily. BTW, how did you get your avatar as a picture for the fourm???

There already a number of guides on the forums about tokens and how to maximize your income of them.

In short, most of the ways are:

- Daily login to the game.

- First five-minute pvp match that wins without forfeit.

- Winning a match, up to a number of times per day.

- Winning matches and leagues in Trainer Challenge.

- The daily Trainer Club Spin.

- Playing Pokémon Fun Zone games.

- Watching episodes on Pokémon TV.

In the future, please search the forums or read the sticky threads before starting a new topic. Think of the moderators.

Archived