These are the cards I am looking for:

4 Empoleon DEX - 2 packs each/card equivalent

1 Dusknoir BCR - 1.5 packs/card equivalent

3 Altaria DRX - 1 pack each/card equivalent

2 Electrode PLF - 0.5 packs each/card equilavent

4 Tropical Beach - 20 packs each

3 Champions Festival - 1 pack each

1 Max Potion - 1 pack/card equivalent

I'm interested in the Deoxys and Thundurus Ex. Can you look at my binder and see if we can figure something out? I could do Dusknoir, Electrode, and maybe a Shiny Emboar?

I'm interested in the Deoxys and Thundurus Ex. Can you look at my binder and see if we can figure something out? I could do Dusknoir, Electrode, and maybe a Shiny Emboar?

I'm not going to trade the Deoxys and Thundurus, mainly because I'm might rebuild my TDK deck. I won't be able to check your binder as I have no access to the game at the moment, won't be till next week. I can't exactly remember what's in my binder, so could you let em know, via forums. Then we can work something out if there is no cards you want I can always do packs.

Are you interested in any shiny collection full arts?

I am interested in the Dialga Ex and Tornadus Ex if you'd be willing to do those?

I managed to trade them away as as I don't keep the close eye on my binder, they tend to go astray. Anything else?

When will you be on next?

Decemeber 25th. With your last post that you edited which said about Mew EX and Meloetta EX, Can we just do Meloetta?

Sure, but how many packs would you offer instead of a card?

2 packs

cookie9890 I have several thundy promos I need to trade or sell for packs. I will discount if u want all 4 that I have to offer.

Please do not post in here if you are not willing to offer me my wants. Please contact him in his own thread.

2 packs

Please do not post in here if you are not willing to offer me my wants. Please contact him in his own thread.

my apologies...I didn't realize you were doing anything useful ... at all

why have cards in your binder if you don't intend on trading them? I really am curious, plz respond.

my apologies...I didn't realize you were doing anything useful ... at all

why have cards in your binder if you don't intend on trading them? I really am curious, plz respond.

I am offer packs/cards for my wants, which is why this is called Victini's Buying Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 Champions Festival, but from your binder I see you only have Legendary Treasures and I've complete that set, do you have any other packs to offer?

I have 4 Champions Festival, but from your binder I see you only have Legendary Treasures and I've complete that set, do you have any other packs to offer?

I'm sorry at the moment I only have LT. I need to update opening post as I only have 1 Champion's Festival and need 3 to have a playset. I might be able to get some other packs, any that you need.

Archived