Tournament heads up

Velvetlotus

I know you guys haven't released tournaments, but I thought I might give you a heads up - I've been a moderator in other games online and seen this kind of stuff happen before, giving devs a hard time changing stuff up when they realise there is a serious problem they could have prevented.

You guys might want to remove chat in tournament games, because this is where people are deliberately rude and distracting to their opponents - also, it'll remove temptation to flame from people who lose. I would recommend having a game log, so if there is a bug which allows someone to win, the bug can be reported & the whole log can be sent to the dev team who will have a clear view on the mechanics which took place.

Also, I have a theory either the algorithm for the coin flips/card decks can be manipulated with an external program or there is something very wrong with it, because I consistently draw either ALL supporters or NO supporters. The other thing I have noticed is if you build a deck with 3 of everything else, but 4 of one thing - you draw it a lot, or near enough always draw it first hand. Regarding coin flips, I've seen some rediculous ones which suggest the probability isn't correct - for example 9 tails simultaneously. I've often seen games being very one sided, one person gets all heads and the other gets all tails. Coincidence? I'll leave you to decide on that one, I just think it fishy when it happens frequently.

Well for coins unfortunately i hear for more users that there a veryl small possibility the opponent hack the game and that's way you have only tails and opponent head!! Well for sure or sooner-later hackers going to attack on pokemon online to unlock cards they cannot obtain even with original money (at least if really hackers on pokemon online exist this is a good reason to do this horrible thing lol) Well even if someone find 100% proves that actually some hackers manage to hack the flip coin system to tell you the truth i don't personal care!! As long as still the game give the correct rewards to the users is fine for me and i don't care about a hack flip coin result lol!!

Hey VELVETLOTUS,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

Archived