Phoenix Dojo (Pokemon X and Y Battling Thread)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CharizardM

• kdoll154

• Poke_Ball_1

• battler12534

Yeah... That is kinda creepy... However, I usually choose to take the egg because I am trying to breed more Shiny Pokemon that I may use in my Shiny team...

Okay.The reason I wanted the froakie is cause I'm thinking of adding greninja to my team,along with banette(Non mega).

Edit:Now I find an even creepier person saying that "My body is a tapestry of muscles..."

battler12534

um, when I get X, im gonna get a Froakie, if anyone has a Fennekin they bred, can I have it? Also, same for Chespin. I wanna change my team to this:

Greninja, Delphox, Chesnaught, Charizard (X) (Mega), Mawile (Mega), and Garchomp (Mega)

Like you guys suggested, I put my team down to 3 megas. Now Ik this question has came up when you red my team: Why have ALL 3 starters? Simple, to counter other starters. What do you guys think now?

battler12534

I JUST GOT X! Game Chat anyone?]

Edit: I got a Fennekin today, and also a Froakie, all I need is a Chespin

Edit 2: I currently have 1 badge only, so it will take some time for me to be battle ready, if you dont mind, im gonna have to wait..., btw Char, I just battled you, with a team of 4 starters. I have 2 more, but they were weak. Hope to complete game soon :)

Edited by battler12534
battler12534

(thats fine, btw, just caught a scraggy from a horde of em, good exp btw :D, and a furfrou, gonna trade em trough wonder trade now :D)

Edit: OMG!!!!!!! I GOT A FREAKIN EEVEE FOR MY FURFROU! HOLY ****!

Edit 2: Didnt get better for my Scraggy, i got a derp rabbit from it... (Bunnelby)

Edit 3: Traded the bunnelby for..., HOLY SON OF A BISCUIT! A FREAKIN HERACROSS! BOO YEAH BABY! MEGA HERACROSS, HERE I COME!

Edited by battler12534
battler12534

(I wanted to trade it, I was just curious was all..., AND A FREAKIN HERACROSS AND AN EEVEE! COULD TODAY BE BETTER?!)

Edit: WHY DOES AN ABRA HAVE TO TELEPORT OUT! Q_Q

Edit 2: Found out the Heracross is a lv 1, just breeded. DANG IT!

Edited by battler12534
battler12534

(hmmmmmm..., sure, but Im gonna reserve him for the 3rd Gym..., is that ok?)

Edit: Also, im retrading my Heracross. That trade was bull for my Bunnelby (derp rabbit)

Edited by battler12534
battler12534

Well, someone traded me a Chespin, and evolved into Quiladin, i dont need the chesnaught anymore, idc what you trade back dragoon, you can have it back, if you want that is..., plus, cant wait for mega lucario, and mega venasaur :)