junk arm

RoyalDuke

Last time i checked supporters fell under the category "trainers" so correct me if i'm wrong but shouldn't that mean that you can get them out of your discard pile with junk arm? well at the moment that isn't the case so if i am corret junk arm isn't functionning correctly

TPCi_Mathis

Prior to Black & White, Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards were considered completely separate card types. Anything that allowed a player to grab all three had to specifically state "select a Trainer, Supporter, or Stadium card". Starting with Black & White, these cards were merged into the Trainer type, with the Item, Supporter, and Stadium sub-types. This allows a card that grabs all three to simply state "select a Trainer card."

Basically, if a pre-BW card says "Trainer" it means "Item". If a post-BW card says "Trainer" it means "Item, Supporter, or Stadium." There is an article published here that covers how pre-BW cards should be played with BW-on cards.

ah i see, thanks alot for the link (and the help, i used to play a bit way back (base set etc.) when everything non pokemon or energy was a trainer :P so i assumed that had stayed the same eventhough there were different sub categories xD anyways good to know :)