new booster credit version?

RoyalDuke

So, from what i understand, the booster credit system has been removed because the old codes could also be used for the newest packs which hurt the new packs sales.. but now we can't get the old cards anymore... So i have a proposal, what if when you redeem a code instead of unlocking the pack the code came from, you get a moment to choose which pack you want. and then not every pack but just the pack that code was in and older packs... so-> right now if you redeem a legendary treasures pack you can choose: legendary treasures or plasma blast or freeze or storm and so on untill hgss (all packs) BUT if you use a boundaries crossed code, you can choose a BC pack or dark ex or next destinies or dragons ex, and so on up untill hgss... wouldn't that be possible? it would make the newest packs the most valuable and also make it possible for players to buy and use older cards... Oke that was my suggestion sorry about the giant mess but you know... internet explorer etc. I'd love to hear some feedback or something. Sincerely RD

It's an interesting idea, but it runs counter to our goal of simplifying the code redemption process. We do have plans to give players the ability to acquire cards from older expansions. However, this is a lower priority than completing the UI overhaul, launching tournaments, and completing work on other core game functionality.

Archived