Nolstagia class!

Shadowsstrife

Anything before EX Ruby and Sapphire would be unlikely. A different company handled the TCG at the time and PokéCo sort of distances themselves from that. Sometimes, you may see a reprint in a new set, but they're largely lost to that shoebox we all have in our closet.

Hey SHADOWSSTRIFE

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

I always wanted a "Base Deck" Mode. Where you get all the cards form the base set and battle others from it. I started played in 1998 though, so you know how it is :P there will always be 150 pokemon in my heart.

Base Set, Jungle, Fossil. That could be one mode. If you have to then all of 1st Generation, but Base/Jungle/Fossil is where it's at! :) Remember that Game Boy TCG game they made for those 3 sets, fun times! Good suggestion to utilize all the cards in different modes, fun stuff!

Yes it's true, Wizards of the coast handled generations 1-2, then by gen 3 I believe it was simply Nintendo. However... So many people would absolutely LOVE this! Even if the pokemon company never physically re-releases Gens 1-2 of the TCG, A digital release would be brilliant! I would love to see the neo series & legendary collection! Base set and jungle..

Archived