Some tradable cards are stucked (critical!)

FrostyMacCheese

It seems that i can't put every cards i had in public trade before the update in trade anymore.

When i check my collection they are here, and when my friends check my binder they see them, but i can't put them back in a public trade :(

Oh ! and when i cancel a public trade it doesn't cancel anything in public, but it's no more in my trade offer :confused:

Anyone has these problems too ?

I have the same problem!

I created a list of public offerings. before upgrade, after upgrade the

offers were not completed. And the cards placed to trade. Now is not

possible to create new public offers with the cards used before the upgrade.

Please check please. The public offer. created before

update, are blocked. it impossible to create new offers with the cards.

After the maintenance the cards I had up for trade, have disappeared and I have not completed the trade either.

I had a PS FA Cobalion EX asking for two LT Darkrai EX

LT Keldeo EX asking for LT Darkrai EX

And perhaps another trade I cannot remember the details of (if it even existed...)

I have checked thoroughly and I don't have either of the cards I put up for trade, the cards I was asking for from the trade nor are they in the "My Trade offers" section.

EDIT: Ok so I still have the PS FA Cobalion EX and the LT Keldeo EX, they are still in my decks and in my "collection" however I cannot view them in the trading section, and hence cannot trade them.

Ok, so currently im experiencing the most annoying glitch or w/e it is. So i have a SR Rocky Helm, and i got it from a pack i bought and have it tagged for trade and everything, so it is not locked. So i was trying to trade with it today, and everytime i went to offer it, or someone picked it off my list, it would not let me accept, and if i countered the trade with it, it would magically disappear of the offered list, and i look like a scammer. I am not liking this at all, and i was able to offer this before, but out of nowhere, i can't do it, when i finally got a good offer for it. please help me with this, its really annoying me, i lost out a good trade because of this.

Hi there,

When last update (December 11, 2013) started I had most of my tradable cards on public trades. Now I get stucked with those cards:

1) I can tag them for trade (and they are properly displayed in my collection as tagged), but I can't make offer (neither private nor public) with them: these cards aren't displayed at all when making offers.

2) I can't accept trade offers for those cards, only cancel or counter but those who making offers to me can see that these cards are tagged and can make offers for it. When I'm trying to counter, I still can't use these stucked cards.

3) "My trade offers" screen doesn't contain any offers, so I can't cancel anything.

I can provide additional info if needed. I've made screen ***** of all affected screens and can give them if needed. Can provide name of these cards.

The bug is highly annoying not only 'cause about 50 (almost all) my cards became untradable, but also 'cause other players can make offers for it which I can't accept.

Any help will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

I also have this exact problem.

I'll add in that these cards are not possible to trade in any form

Even if you get a private offer for any of these cards it's not possible to accept it. The program will still allow you to counter the offer with the cards affected by the glitch but it will immediately take them away from the trade when it's created.

If you counter with cards only affected by the glitch it will give you error messages.

Another major issue is that certain trade offers becomes stuck in public offers and after being accepted or cancelled. It remains viewable for other players even though it's treated as having been removed.

I hope you look into these issues soon!

This happened to me too. Some hours before the maintenance I had a large amount of EXes up for trade. Now they've vanished; they're not in my collection, and the trades no longer exist.

I had two Virizion EX, one I could swap with a player, and when I returned to my trade offer the other was not there, I'll put on my cards and I normally use, what to do with this bug? I really need to change this Virizion EX .. my nick is Douxie

Hello trainers!

In order to keep the discussion in one place, I have merged all of the threads regarding this matter. This issue has been forwarded to the Dev team, and we appreciate your patience while it is investigated! :)

Is it safe to use public trade now?.. I'm afraid of loosing another card. Have anybody already successfully traded a card on public trade?

I have that problem yesterday before the patch was 2 Darkrai one team plasma coin 1 Shaymin ex fa and garbodor reverse holo, I check my collection, the cards are still there, but I can not create public offering with them, do not show me the filters, and are still with the 'tag'' for trade .... I hope you can solve the problem, Thank you for your attention.

Thank you. I hope that fix as fast as possible. I believe that the number of damaged is very large, because not everyone has access to the forums. Help us TCG players. Cause I'm losing a lot of trades because of the problem.

After patch my trade system was working perfectly until this evening when i can't see or make a any public trade.

You people can tell me if is because the fix, or is something with my specific account ??

We were able to isolate impacted users / items as desired. With this information, we were able to create and run a script against live that should reset the items that were previously in escrow to their previous state. This should resolve the issue for the users who were affected.

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Prof_Warrax this has already been done? because my card is still missing .. how to fix this? was applied or not?

My black Kyurem is back, but my Virizion still missing, and i really need him to play the game, what i can do to fix it? ..

More info: I had 2 virizions EX, swapped 1 with a player and soon after the trade, the game crashed, hung, and uploaded, when he returned my 1 Virizion ex missing was not longer showing for etrade only on my cards, and I come here to say also that he did not eh locked.. I REALLY NEED FOR PLAY THE GAME, PLS

Archived