Trading and PVP issues.

c_huynh1712

The 2 things that make ptcgo desirable... it messed up after the update XD.

Trading:

* Lingering trades.

- Trade that is already completed is not clear from the public offer screen. Very annoying.

PvP:

- Very slow to get into a game... "Searching for available opponents"... take forever, I did a portion of my homework for 15 min. come back and.. "searching for available opponent" still there. I can get into a novice game. Expert... gosh.. forever.

Please look into these issue. Thank you :)

I also see the Lingering trades issue. Very very very annoying! I tried to accept around 5-6 trades from the Public offerings and they all told me the lot was already taken! Seems like a waste of time to go browsing for trades only to have it show you an error when you want to Accept something that doesn't exist anymore. You can't distinguish between a "ghost" trade and an actual available trade.

I agree, the PVP system for expert, in my case, unlimited deck, is broken. Novice works but my cards are invisble. Please fix been a while now.

Hello trainers!

I'm forwarding the trading issue to the Dev team for investigation, but we cannot reproduce any PvP matchmaking issue in Expert/Unlimited. Is this issue still occurring? If so, we'll need more information on the matter. I'll quote Prof. Mathis on a similar thread:

• Are you using the Windows or Mac version of the game?
  • What game mode are you searching? Expert Modified? Novice Theme Deck? All game modes?
  • What are the contents of the deck you're attempting to use?
  • Are you able to click the PLAY NOW! button? Does the "Searching for an Opponent" pop-up show up?

The more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to investigate.

Thanks for your reports!

• Are you using the Windows or Mac version of the game? Windows
  • What game mode are you searching? Expert Modified? Novice Theme Deck? All game modes? Most all game modes; Novice/expert unlimited and novice/expert modified
  • What are the contents of the deck you're attempting to use? typical blastoise/keldeo/kyruem deck Ive been using
  • Are you able to click the PLAY NOW! button? Does the "Searching for an Opponent" pop-up show up? Im able to hit play now... it doesnt get far enough to the point where its searching for opponent ( rarely it might in unlimited expert).... It seems to stick to searching for available games

Archived