intermediate level play

countscabula

I would like to see some kind of intermediate level of play between novice and expert. Playing expert is very discouraging when an opponent flops four Darkrai or Mewtwos on their bench. Other than that my experience has been awesome. I know the ultimate purpose of TCG online is to support the sales of card packs in the stores. Maybe add a level of play where EXs are not permitted or limited? Recently the server is doing a better job of matching opponents it seems. Is that built into the player matching or is it completely random? Also the number one request or suggestion from me is please, please, develop an APP FOR IPADS!!! The future looks bright, good job.

Not a mod, but this sort of suggestion has been rejected in recent times due to the Dev's not wanting to 'divide the player base further'. Sorry to bear bad news, but this isn't happening anytime soon.

As for Pokemon Ex, just make sure to have solid counters to them and you should do fine so long as your deck is half-decent to begin with.

Hello trainer!

NinetynineTails is absolutely correct here.

I'll quote Prof. Mathis on a similar thread:

At this time we do not believe that further segmenting the player base by adding another play format would yield a positive result.

Regardless, we appreciate your input! I'll be closing this thread now.

Archived