so happy next new pokemon set x and y going to have more old pk's

Sciper

so i just check out some Japanese version cards of the the pokemon X and Y sets coming out i think in Feb not to sure and was happy to see some old pokemon are being added to the online version of this game! like!

Ekans

Arbok

Shellder

Cloyster

Rhyhorn

Rhydon

and Rhyperior not old but his new form.

and hopefully in the next future sets of X/Y we can get these last old school pokemon we still are missing from the online version that i see have not been added yet from the 1/151 set which are...

Abra

Kadarba

Alakazam

Geodude

Graveler

Golem

Seel

Dewgong

Krabby

Kingler

Goldeen

Seaking

Omanyte

Omastar

Kabuto

Kabutops

and i believe that's all the old one's missing all the rest have been added from HGSS to Legendary Treasures.

least next set i can finally run a team rocket deck : )

Kadabra hasn't appeared in the anime or TCG for a decade ever since some magician went on a rant about likenesses and evil imagery. While nothing came of it, the Pokémon in question hasn't appeared with its evolutionary family since 2003. Mysterious Treasures' Abra, the last one made, had an attack that caused it to evolve directly into Alakazam.

Kadabra hasn't appeared in the anime or TCG for a decade ever since some magician went on a rant about likenesses and evil imagery. While nothing came of it, the Pokémon in question hasn't appeared with its evolutionary family since 2003. Mysterious Treasures' Abra, the last one made, had an attack that caused it to evolve directly into Alakazam.

ikr, bloody uri whatshislastname the abra kadabra alakazam line was one of my favorites :S im still very happy that arbok will finaly return :D (probably my seccond fav pokemon after weezing and koffing :DD)

sadly no Kabutops i seen, but i hope they add him in future sets almost forgot about that pk > <

I just saw 'Kabutops' and got all excited. Should have read properly... *rocks quietly in corner* Why Pokemon Company? WHY?!

* watches* hmmmm * hands you her old kabutops card* better? well I think new cards of older pokemon would be nice make them seem more relevant instead of forgotten

Archived