Sign in to follow this  
ktlevesque

Error Loading - Flash Player security restriction

lazerpointernerd

Glad to see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I hope somebody figures it out.

FarmstinkButtlass

I'm getting this too, it's super annoying.

After refreshing and allowing access in both my internet settings and the settings manager on the flash site, I'm out of ideas.

If nothing else is being suggested, I guess I'll ride it out for a few days and check back.

Enxel

I thought the last maintenance would fix this problem, but I'm still getting the annoying message, when I try to play and even when I try to edit my avatar.

I've refreshed and restarted my browser a lot of times and the message kepps appearing, any other ideas? I really want to play this

ballboytyle

I fixed it once on your posted website but when I try to fix it again it doesn't work.

Larky

Here is giving the same error...

It's been two weeks since I registered and the error keeps appearing... I tried with firefox and chrome, but it's the same =/

I hope this will be arranged soon, I really want to play T_T

----

Edit: I forgot to tell you that only part that works is the tutorials... very strange.. o.O

darkharis

any help i always have that bugy bug when i want to play that bugy game what is this problem FPSR i wanted to play that game badly but that bug i think i have to leave the game for 5-6 months so the problem can fix by game admins.

Mod_Steel

Hello Guys, sometimes when the TCGO goes down because of maintenance or because it needs maintenance then you might encounter the error loading flash player restriction message preventing you from accessing the TCGO.

Please make sure you have the most up to date version of Adobe Flash player and also try clearing your browsers cache and cookies!

hope this helps! Also if your problem persists for over 24 hours please log in and submit a support ticket using the ask a question feature found on pokemon.com

Thanks!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Trainer Bill FTW"

randomplayer09

ok everybody,my "issue" on this,i can play last night and jus now no problem.but once after my laptop(my battery was dead long ago,was using adapter but is loose)skipped the power source i have this message.

same here i tried clearing cache n cookies n refreshing didnt work.but guess was when i relogin and refresh 2 times i got into the game.weird.before i was trying the settings n refresh multiple times but nadda.now by jus relogging in i can get to game,lols...

Mod_Snow

Hi!

I would try checking the adobe site and reinstalling the latest flash player. An update might have been disrupted when your laptop died and corrupted the flash information. Hope that helps!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Larky

relogin and refresh didn't work... I still have this problem... =/

ktlevesque

It's taken them so long to fix this issue that I've reverted to playing the old Game Boy version from 1998.

skajulian

Okay so I have downloaded the newest adobe flash ,I had deleted cookies and cache, I tried different browsers, refreshed and logged in and nothing.

MasterPlaya

It's taken them so long to fix this issue that I've reverted to playing the old Game Boy version from 1998.

Just had to say it. WIN!!! I own the game also and am trying to beat it using each starter deck

ktlevesque

--MY RANT--

Well, sadly, I have given up on play the game on my PC. Maybe it will work when the game is out of beta. It works on my laptop, but I am at my PC most of the day.

Support keeps giving me the same "refresh and delete cookies" run around. There are two theories:

1 They don’t know what is creating the problem.

2 They are having issues working with Adobe.

Support will not provide a reason for the problem, so all I can do is speculate. I don’t mind working with them on troubleshooting the issue and working the issues out. I have given them my contact info, including my phone.

Here is my real frustration. I have opened 7 tickets for the same issue since late March this year. Each time they think they have provided a solution, they close the ticket without finding out if the solution works or not. There isn’t an option for the user to reopen the ticket. I have to refer them back to the same issue.

It appears that this is a common problem. I’m surprised there isn’t more out-cry. This may be due to everyone feeling like I do, abandoned.

I’ll keep watching the forum and “refreshing.”

TTFN

Oharuharukun

... I feel your pain T.T

Mod_Proto

Greetings!

We understand this issue has been persistant, and it ultimately varries from computer to computer. But from we have discovered there are a few common ways of fixing it. We also know, that in MOST cases, it is not account related unless you have previously changed your account username. But the most common way of fixing it include:

1. Try refreshing! :

• This error has been known to occur on random occasions, refreshing will usually fix it.

2. Make sure the browser is ok!:

• Clear your cache, enable cookies, and make sure that your browser is enabling any personal data through pokemon.com and pokemontcg.com

• Try another webrowser, and see if that helps at all.

• This error has been known to occur because of slow internet connection speeds.

3. !:

• Make sure you flash player is up to date!

• Make sure you have enough local storage data! at least 100kb!

flashplayer.jpg

• It may help to clear all of flash's local data!

flashplayer2.jpg

4. Account issues!:

• If you have ever changed your username in the past, there has been known to be a few errors that have occured because of this.

5. Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements!:

• Processor: 2Ghz Intel or equivalent or higher processor

• RAM: 1GB or higher

• Flash version 10.0.45 or higher

• High speed internet connection

There may be other reasons this error occurs that we are unaware of, if you happen to find a fix for yourself, please let us know! If you continue to have trouble, then you can always submit a ticket at support.pokemon.com and we'll see what more we can do to assist you. Sorry again about this guys, and thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

skajulian

this is soo frustrating!! I really dont know what to do, I tried everything so many times and still nothing T_T

Charizard805777

when i try it it says error loading then a bunch of stuff and loads again...only to come to the same message. please help!!

ktlevesque

Hey Prof_Proto, Tried your solution, no sucess.

DiceDS

Hopefully the current unscheduled maintenance will fix this. If not I give up. Support team doesn't seem to update on any new info.

DiceDS

Nope! =(

I give... done playing until open beta or whateva.

Mod_Proto

Hey guys!

Sorry about the late response! But if you are still experiencing troubles, please feel free to submit a ticket at support.pokemon.com and our support team will be happy to continue assisting you! Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Ajinkyablaze

Well, it did work BUT when it loads 100% a girl and a boy pop up and the girl says two dialouges. After that nothing, i cannot even click start button nor anything else happens. plz help.

Ajinkyablaze

Nope! =(

I give... done playing until open beta or whateva.

The open Beta has already released.

ktlevesque

Prof,

I have submitted quite a few tickets. Each of them have been closed with no solution. They best they can give me is clear the cache and hit F5.

Sign in to follow this