At last, my first decently-impressive pull!

Spryte4

Just feel like gushing a bit. After seeing EX after EX and Full-Art after Full-Art in Novice and Expert PvP alike, and having none of my own, I've finally found one in one of my Trainer Challenge packs!

Gold league went slow. Lots of nice Plasma Eeveeloutions that I'm playing around with, but not a single really impressive card in sight, and platinum league started off with an absolutely terrible set of cards in what was my 16th pack.

...And then the 17th pack brought me not a standard EX Pokémon, but an actual full-art one! Not anything super special like Darkrai or Keldeo, admittedly--what I've found is a Latias EX FA--but I'm seriously happy to have finally gotten something really nice!

(28 more Trainer Challenge packs to go. Maybe I'll get another nice card or two among those...)

You are lucky Spryte4 like my sister who with trainer challenge only she have already an FA Deoxys and FA Zekrom and a lot of ex cards like celebi ex (her favourite ex card) Well the bad think is someone cannot able to trade free unlock cards so unfortunately or not even if someone is extreme lucky like my sister still know that only via trade someday (depending about the money to spend or not) someone unlock almost all the EX or FA cards!!

Just feel like gushing a bit. After seeing EX after EX and Full-Art after Full-Art in Novice and Expert PvP alike, and having none of my own, I've finally found one in one of my Trainer Challenge packs!

Gold league went slow. Lots of nice Plasma Eeveeloutions that I'm playing around with, but not a single really impressive card in sight, and platinum league started off with an absolutely terrible set of cards in what was my 16th pack.

...And then the 17th pack brought me not a standard EX Pokémon, but an actual full-art one! Not anything super special like Darkrai or Keldeo, admittedly--what I've found is a Latias EX FA--but I'm seriously happy to have finally gotten something really nice!

(28 more Trainer Challenge packs to go. Maybe I'll get another nice card or two among those...)

Sweet pull, man. Latias Ex is fast becoming my favourite Ex pokemon. "Oh you want to use your Bouffalant to deal with me? SLight problem mate..."

kaihoffman123 i feel your pain!! I was so unlucky who i not even unlock any EX card for trainer challenge yet(you at least unlock the Celebi)!! Well there are still some decks who not i get the 12/12 wins but reading some posts release that the 12/12 win random booster pack reward on the most decks is fake and you not earn anything lol!! My sister say i am lucky only on trade because with random luck someone on the past give me a gengar lol!!

Plasma Eeveelutions will deal with it as long as it does not have silver mirror. ;D

Ugh, that Silver Mirror. I actually put her in my Plasma Eeveeloution deck and ended up playing against someone else using plasma eeveeloutions. Their Plasma Vaporeon with the Silver Mirror took 5 prizes single-handedly.

I bought a booster pack my Toys R Us for the online code. Not expecting to get anything, I opened it and found not one, but two EXs. A full art Meloetta EX and a White Kyurem EX. Online code, nothing :l lmao

Guest ArtichokeCat

i just pulled a secret rare zekrom from the legendary treasures booster pack!!! if i had these in real life, i would be rich!+ A FA SHAYMIN EX, A KYUREM EX, 2 Meloetta Ex, 1 Registeel Ex,

• 3 weeks later...

Usually don't have much luck finding EX's... Guess it'll have to be that way... BUT I do have extreme luck with Primes and Holos...like that'll help battling. Pfft

• 2 weeks later...

I have been collecting for some time now. I dont know how a 7 year old ( one of my friends ) has more EX's than me! its really maddening. my best card would probably be my double card lugia. it does 200 damage. im proud of it but i wish i had better cards...

After beating all the npc's to a pulp for the packs, here's the EX's I've pulled, sadly they're all bound to account.

Full Art:

Mew x2

Cobalion

Normal:

Black Kyurem

White Kyurem

Keldeo x2

Meloetta x2

Reshiram

Tornadeus

Archived