Hey, im new to pokemon tcgo. Any tips?

SaveAlot27

check the forums for some guides, there's one in the trainer challenge section and another one in the general discussions section(altho you might have to search a bit harder for that one) doing a search for the term "guide" will probably work as well.

Also I'd recommend you leave a thank you on the guides you find useful in your search, it helps bring the useful stuff up front so other people have access to them as well.

if U don't spend money irl for booster packs an decks U will recive a booster peck every 5 days of opening account, other ways to win a booster is over trainer challenge also for the decks, in the beginning will be boring for U cause U will not be able to create a proper deck but over the time it will get better and better. U can also buy booster and deck products in the shop with your tokens

When it comes to building a deck, modified format limits you to a small number of strategies that revolve around rare cards. Pay attention to such strategies and try modes such as Trainer Challenge and matches with Theme Mode until you feel your deck can go against those dominant decks that are fairly rampant on any other mode.

Hey Savealot, I've recently started a thread for new players(as referenced in my sig). It's a deck-building thread but I've also included info on all of the methods to earn Tokens(I might post that here as well, but there was something like that already). Good idea to learn on Trainer Challenge first, whatever you do, and playing the game is honestly the best way to learn it. I'm just trying to help people take something they can rely on into each match as it can be frustrating with some of the decks that are around right now.

Archived