1 Ultra Ball

4 Float Stone

2 Tool Scrapper

1 Dowsing Machine

Energy - 12

6 Water

4 Plasma

2 Prism

why not do standard thundurus, deoxys , kyurem?

with keldeo's rush-in retreat technique, maybe don't need so many float stones?

might wanna try a few switches as well in case getting keldeo becomes difficult.

not sure if all 4 colress machines will ever be used.

maybe some escape ropes instead of all 4 catchers? keldeo and float stones should make escape rope irrelevant to your side already, and on some occasions escape rope can work just as well as the ol catcher.

why not do standard thundurus, deoxys , kyurem?

with keldeo's rush-in retreat technique, maybe don't need so many float stones?

might wanna try a few switches as well in case getting keldeo becomes difficult.

not sure if all 4 colress machines will ever be used.

maybe some escape ropes instead of all 4 catchers? keldeo and float stones should make escape rope irrelevant to your side already, and on some occasions escape rope can work just as well as the ol catcher.

Just thought of running it for a bit of a change. I use 2 Keldeo to help with Gohitelle/Accelgor matchup, otherwise I would probably completely lose. Catcher I suppose I might consider cutting, but I won't do it by alot.

Why not try a Dragon deck? Altaria gives an even better buff than Deoxys. Apart from that I'd say this still doesn't quite get high enough for a deck without Hypnotoxic/Virbank. The point is clearly to OHK, which you won't be doing against most Pokemon Ex and some full evolutions.

Why not try a Dragon deck? Altaria gives an even better buff than Deoxys. Apart from that I'd say this still doesn't quite get high enough for a deck without Hypnotoxic/Virbank. The point is clearly to OHK, which you won't be doing against most Pokemon Ex and some full evolutions.

2-3 deoxys and 1 bangle more or less gets you there, plus I suppose the first frost spear would've softened some of them

2-3 deoxys and 1 bangle more or less gets you there, plus I suppose the first frost spear would've softened some of them

SO I may have completely forgotten he had Silver Bangle in his Trainers >.>

Why not try a Dragon deck? Altaria gives an even better buff than Deoxys. Apart from that I'd say this still doesn't quite ******** enough for a deck without Hypnotoxic/Virbank. The point is clearly to OHK, which you won't be doing against most Pokemon Ex and some full evolutions.

I have played Garchomp/Altaria before and it's ok deck, but you easily lose.

I have played Garchomp/Altaria before and it's ok deck, but you easily lose.

I said 'Dragon deck'. I never said anything about Garchomp. I was thinking of something that drops the Garchomp line in favour of some Pokemon Ex(it's only really Gabites search capability that has in favour and using it means evolving your stage 2 manually). Had Latias Ex and Giratina Ex in mind, actually. Giratina is the stronger attacker but Latias has a strong defensive ability to counter some significant Pokemon(Darkrai Ex, for example, as well Pokemon with Safeguard or whatever) and will always hit, too.

Archived