Collapsable sections

RoyalDuke

Hello folks,

I have a thread on the deck construction zone. it is about wacky decks and i post a bunch of decklists there...

But after a while it gets (and already has gotten) a very,very long first page.

IF I were able to collapse all the lists and only leave te titles visible it would be so much easier for everyone to read look trough the thread and find a particular deck.

And then the intention would ofcourse be that you can click one of the deck titles and unfold it revealing the whole list.

This example is just for me in particular but i reccon there are enough other threads that could also use such a feature.

It can prevent threads from becoming such massive lists of tekst no one feels like going thought cuz it simply takes to long.

I hope my suggestion is clear enough... i know its a bit messy but im in a rush and i have to go now, please if any one has any questions about this ask me here and ill try to clarify....

• 2 weeks later...

I'd second this. As it is now the icons for each deck are too large and take up a ton of space. Some sort of List mode in addition to the current Icon mode would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea! I'm going to submit it as my own and take full credit for it! :D

Kidding. But it is a good idea, and we will be happy to submit it on your behalf (and on my behalf, I mean just on your behalf, and the behalves of everyone else who has said AYE!).

Thanks peeps! Keep 'em coming!

Great idea! I'm going to submit it as my own and take full credit for it! :D

Kidding. But it is a good idea, and we will be happy to submit it on your behalf (and on my behalf, I mean just on your behalf, and the behalves of everyone else who has said AYE!).

Thanks peeps! Keep 'em coming!

stealing my idea's ey?....

I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!

haha jk, but thanks for submitting it. :)

I'm just wondering how the process works though, because i've seen many (great) ideas here and then they get, well a similar response like you gave :). but then afterwards I never hear from them ever again. are they just worked on and then silently implemented (or ditched if its just not possible)?

And then if lets say this idea (the one i suggested) gets built, how would I know it's there and available for usage. (and in this case how to use it :))

wouldn't it be grand if we could see what is actually worked on or something like that?

anyways, thanks again for submitting it and I hope I can use the feature sometime soon

Sincerely RD

Archived