crashing on opening - reopen loop

pakistanininja

I have a Macbook pro and was using ptcgo wonderfully until i couldnt open it anymore. It keeps asking me to reopen and gives a crash report and never reopens. Its stuck in a constant loop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling from multiple browsers with no luck. Please help.

Also sent in a request on the support portal and its been 2 days without a response.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would recommend running the Refresher file manually to see if that helps. In some instances that fixes the problem right up. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

Here are a couple of Mac fixes that used to help a lot of players. Not sure if they are still helpful, but it's worth a shot!

Below you will find a couple of popular tips to help get TCGO up and running.

1. Please attempt to open the download package and drag both the TCGO game executable and the refresher in to your "Applications Folder". Your computer may be trying to run the refresher program from the applications folder. After dragging it there, run the refresher and load TCGO.

2. From your home screen, click on "Go" and look for the "Library" folder. If you do not see it, hold the "ALT / OPTION" key and it should appear. In the Library folder go to the "Saved Application State" folder and find the folders associated with the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (should be one for the refresher and one for the game itself), delete these files. Try launching the game.

Archived