Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie Deck (which one did you pick?)

Pikamew11

Hello All!

I Picked up an X andY starter deck the other day to commemorate how great pokemon X and Y are, and thought I’d ask others what deck they picked.

So feel free to share if you’d like.

While I imagine Megas in the TCG will make an average player obsolete, I'll most likely pick up a Chespin deck when they're available at the local stores. They take a while to get the new stuff.

Froakie. I love that his Stage 2 evolution can deal decent damage and basically Crushing Hammer for one Energy. Not to mention the Crushing Hammers it comes with and makes legal again...

I just got back into this TCG from 5-6 years, so IDK if I could want it, but if I had to choose, I'd so choose Froakie. WAAAAAAAY more powerful then Fennekin, thats for sure XD

• 3 weeks later...

In got the Chespin Deck as a Christmas present, I chose that one because Chespin is my favorite Kalos starters and because it brings a decent amount of fairy energies.

• 6 months later...

I chose chespin deck ps it is totally awesome and I beat a lot of people online and in real life when I added chesnaught ex and edited it a little bit please reply to one of my threads it is titled question

Hello trainers!

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. You can read more about this rule and others by clicking the Forum Rules link at the bottom of this page.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding! :)

Archived