New deck unlock

dime6404

ok! I believe that I choose right category! The thing is! Can anybody tell me how can I win or get for example basic blue, basic green or basic red decks in game or any other way ( these are the decks with totodile and other starters )

TNX and sorry for bad english!

Select for example the basic red on trainer challenge and notice that there a text: 0/7 to unlock this deck!! Beat opponents on the trainer challenge until this text change to 7/7 and you are ready to use basic red everywhere you want!! Same with other tow basic decks too!! By the way the decks with totodile has replaced with the black and white basic decks series and i am not going to suprising at all if after Christmas dev team decide to replace also black and white basic decks with the X and Y basic decks!!

Ah. To clarify, I believe it has to be unique challenges as well. Such as different characters rather than a number of matches on one opponent. When you reach the threshold, the deck is added to your collection as a series of locked cards. This deck can then be used like any other theme deck.

If you want to unlock one of them, just get one win with that deck against each of the first 7 (I think it was 7) opponents in the Gold League.

So if you want Basic Blue, win with Basic Blue against Zach, [the second guy], Calvin, Ali, Greyson, Juji, and Kendall. If you want Basic Green, win with Basic Green against those opponents, and if you want Basic Red, win with Basic Red against those opponents.

Some of those matchups may be a bit tricky; you have to beat [the second guy] fire deck with grass if you want Basic Green, or Calvin's water deck with fire if you want Basic Red, for example, but they're not the toughest opponents, and you should be able to manage.

(Note: The NPC opponent between Zach and Calvin in the gold league is referred to in this post as "[the second guy]" because the filters are blocking me from saying his name for some reason.)

i think you're all missing the OP's point here.

he mentioned basic red/blue/green decks and totodiles. he's talking about the heartgold/soulsilver decks. unfortunatly new members cannot get these decks anymore. it's only BW basic ones that are there now

i know how to unlock regular blue red and green decks but decks that I want are blue red and green from HG and SS version ( the ones with totodile and others )

You can't get them. I have the cards from them because I was around when they were standard but they don't even exist as Theme decks anymore and the cards themselves are still untradeable.

blue red and green from HG and SS version can be unlocked only via trade if someone are extreme lucky and patience!! Unfortunately also i hear the bad rurmor that these 3 very old decks have not even reamed codes anymore so even if someone have a lot of money to spend there are no way to unlock these decks for pokemon online tcg!! Well for sure if dev team decide to add again not only these 3 decks but more old decks then then more and more users going to have a good reason to play or play again pokemon online tcg!! Unfortunately dev team work is exactly like pokemon stores work (add the new remove the old) and the only difference is that they allow you to unlock some free cards where the pokemon stores not!!

No, you cannot get these decks anymore.

and sarah64 these decks never had a code card. there was never a physical version of them you could buy in the store. same with basic yellow, they were just the free starter decks on the online version.

Yes you have right the_sqveel and if there are not very old users who have the trade able version of these decks then even with trade the new users simply cannot unlock these decks!! Well the new users perhaps are able to unlock the cards at least via trade and make the deck themselves but only the very very old players can use these decks on pvp deck theme mode!!

tnx for all the answers but i even try to find a HG and SS boosters and no luck on that field also ( so I'm asking if some one can contact the admins of this game and ask them if they don't bring back old cards can they make new versions of old that are in a booster packs for example totodile, bellsprout ... ) tnx

you can redeem those old cards by buying a booster pack in real life and redeem the HGSS booster in online with the code you get from real life booster (only from the HGSS,B&W base set,BC,NXD,DRE)

Archived