Sciper's Rare Card Giveaway Christmas Bash!

Sciper

To Celebrate this Christmas Month I'm giving 1 random LT rare every day! Just gonna stick to an old game i played with the community in past and it's *guess that Pokemons weight!* don't really have a set time for when I'm gonna be posting the daily question up until Dec 25th so check back daily! and ya i know I'm getting a slow start wanted to start on the 1st!

anyways the way this simple game works i will post the weight of this pokemon and the first person that gets it right will win a free rare card! just choosing one random to give ya so grab any junky common to swap with me you don't want.

for whoever wins each day that i announce on here please mark the common you do not want so wither you are online or offline i can send you the card!

and i know some pokemon weigh the same so i'm looking for the specific pokemon i'm talking about to win the prize.

*Important Info Please Read!* changing how many times a person can guess up to 2 times per person any other guess's will be ignored more fair for all and people usually get the answer right anyways either on first or second guess anyways lol.

also this is a 1 win per person so multiple people can get something! will write notes of winners below. so once you win please refrain from playing and wait for the drawing!

*and to make this more fun the winners of each daily game posted below i will put there names on papers and do a raffle drawing after the 25th cause i might be out of town and whoever's name i draw will win a sweet RESHIARAM FA GOLD CARD! ​ and their name i will announce on here.

12/4/2013 Winner!

LETSGOMETS123

12/5/2013 Winner!

ALDHEBARANT

12/6/2013 Winner!

VICTINICUP

12/7/2013 Winner!

SKYRYUU

12/8/2013 Winner!

0YAM

12/9/2013 Winner!

AZTEKA04

12/10/2013 Winner!

ANA-K

12/11/2013 Winner!

ROY-INVERSE

12/12/2013 Winner!

BLACKSTORM7667

12/13/2013 Winner!

EL_MAGO

12/14/2013 Winner!

SIMPLETRADER

12/15/2013 Winner!

JIMJAM159

12/16/2013 Winner!

JOHNY995PX

12/17/2013 Winner!

GRENTIS09

12/18/2013 Winner!

ŽIVAC

12/19/2013 Winner!

COLEY1010

12/20/2013 Winner!

NINETYNINETAILS

12/21/2013 Winner!

HOBBIDUDE

12/22/2013 Winner!

BBZMARKUS

12/23/2013 Winner!

CHAP196

------------------------------------------

Christmas Bash Winners to Be announced Dec 26th!

Hobbidude 1st Prize FA Reshiram Gold

ANA-K 2nd Prize Lugia Ex

JIMJAM159 3rd Prize Rayquaza LT Holo Rare

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correct Letsgomets! i'll post your name up top and send ya a rare card congrats! and good luck on the FA Drawing!

everyone else check back tomorrow for the next question for a chance to win a free card and to enter the drawing!

sure i'm gonna allow people to give more than 1 answer just plz don't flood/spam chat end up getting in trouble lol but ya you won Aldhebarant it was Simisear! lol i'll be sure to add that rule in but anyways congrats! your name will be added to the list for the drawing!.

everyone else check back tomorrow for the next question for a chance to win a free card and to enter the drawing!

Was too slow this time. Are we allowed to guess more than once at a time or just after you tell us our first answer was incorrect?

hello ninety more answers to your ? back on front first page and i'll announce the winner once that person gets : ) someone already won today but doing another tomorrow and the days after!

Oh, my bad, just sort of skimmed the opening post. Will probably make sure to wait until one other person has guessed before guessing again.

sure I'm gonna go ahead and start question 3 here in a few minutes i'm just gonna post it in lobby 1-4 then will do answers shortly after so be ready!

yep you got it Victinicup congrats! was a Petilil

Archived