Loading times slow?!

Mr-509

The game is very slow for me to load up at times. Even when I'm trying to use other modes of the game like trading, deck building, an versus, an etc. I've been disqualified when trying to use player vs player mode just because it took me a long time to load up my screen. Any advice would be really helpful. :)

Hi Mr-509!

Lag is often caused by a poor or faulty connection. Next time you experience this, it may be helpful to try resetting your connection or checking for any other programs that are running at the same time that might cause the slow-down.

If this doesn't help, I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team so they can work on this with you! :) To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please provide as much information as possible, including a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Hey Mr!

If you're at the lower end of the system requirements for TCGO, you may want to try a few things to optimize performance.

· Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

· Try lowering your desktop resolution to 1024x768.

· Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest", lower your game resolution to 1024x768.

· Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings.

· Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.

· Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.).

Archived