Forg0ttenSouL

I am unsure if this feature just isn't working yet or if it's just my game, however I checked the thread with known bugs and there was no mention of this in there.

So every time I click on the Avatar button at the top left, my game just locks up and freezes. I Ctrl Alt Delete to the Task Manager and it shows the program as still running, not "Not Responding", however I cannot do anything in game.

Alt Tab'ing out and back in results in a black screen from the program as does just clicking back on the game after opening the Task Manager.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi Forg0ttenSouL!

In these situations, it's very helpful if you mention which OS you're using. If you're dealing with 8.1, please read this thread regarding Windows 8.1 crashing and follow the instructions given there.

Otherwise, I recommend fully uninstalling the game (taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer) and grabbing the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If re-installation doesn't help, please submit a ticket to the support team. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include as much detail as possible, including the fix I've recommended above and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows or System Profiler for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Archived