Shop freezes whenever I click on avatar

TerraRed

Everything seems to be working fine but this. Everytime I click on the small icon at the top for avatar the game will freeze and I have to ctrl+alt+delete to close the game. I've heard about the avatar creator too but I don't even see where I can change that ingame other that this option that crashes.

I'm running windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i5 quad 2.67ghz, 1GB ATI Raideon 6850 with 16GB memory. Is it a issue with windows 7 or it being 64-bit? Just trying to figure this out here.

Hello trainer!

I first recommend fully uninstalling the game (taking care to remove all related files and folders from your computer) and grabbing the latest installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If this does not solve your problem, the best course of action would be to submit a ticket to the support team. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the fix I've provided above and a summary of your system specs (obtainable via the DxDiag program). If you're getting any crash reports or error codes, please attach those as well.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived