How many Tool Scrappers do you run in your average Plasma Deck?

ServiceGames

To mainly get rid of things like Silver Mirrors and the such. How many Tool Scrappers do you usually run? 2? 3? do I really need to run 4?

Thanks in advance

SG

I run 3 with dowsing machine just for safety. reasoning being its likely most people would not tech all-in against plasma to the point that they'd use 4 mirrors so 3 vs the likelihood of 3 sounds reasonable to me, the dowsing is there just in case I might have discarded 1 due to junipers or ultra balls or if I have some prized or if they dowsed for their mirror. Can't do much if they decide to keep junk-hunting them tho I guess.......

I reccomend running 2, rather than wasting 4 cards on a card you are going to use only for 1 matchup. If you run dowsing machine 1 if not 2.

I reccomend running 2, rather than wasting 4 cards on a card you are going to use only for 1 matchup. If you run dowsing machine 1 if not 2.

What do you mean by 1 matchup? Any deck can run Silver Mirror and it's not the only Tool in the game...

I don't actually have a complete Team Plasma deck but I'd say 3-4 considering 2 is risky. You don't want to end up being one short and getting trolled. That, of course, doesn't guarantee your safety against Pokemon like Haxorus or Klingklang, so the best option may simply be to have a contingency that hinges upon non-plasma Pokemon.

yea I think safer to play safe with more scrappers, they can still be useful against other stuff aside from silver mirror, having it to remove some rock guards can really help, or removing that float stone from the garbodor, or that dark claw from that darkrai can still be useful.

also I would agree that its gonna be really bad if u get trolled with that 3rd mirror when u run only 2, more so now that catcher needs a flip you might not get as much opportunity to remove the mirrored pokemon from active spot.

What do you mean by 1 matchup? Any deck can run Silver Mirror and it's not the only Tool in the game...

I don't actually have a complete Team Plasma deck but I'd say 3-4 considering 2 is risky. You don't want to end up being one short and getting trolled. That, of course, doesn't guarantee your safety against Pokemon like Haxorus or Klingklang, so the best option may simply be to have a contingency that hinges upon non-plasma Pokemon.

I have played with 2 and it works completely fine. The one matchup I was referring to was DarkGarb, forgot a bout the silver mirrors.

Archived