Latias- Just Caught Her [Locked]

elitetrainer468

I was playing my sapphire game 2 minutes ago and i was searching for a Latias. I had already caught her but a started a new game. it took me 3 or 4 minutes to find her and it. My entire pokemon party was below lv.40 and i was using some repels. I was near slateport city looking for it. I also had an acro bike with me. I was roaming around in tall grass using my repel and a pokemon appeared. It had to be latias because only stronger pokemon appear. ..........................And it was!teeth_smile.png

P.S. Which pokemon do you think is better Latios or Latias

Please do not discuss game exploits or hacks in the forum! **Thread Locked**

- Prof_Leaf

I think Latios is better even though i have a level 100 shiny Latias. Also i have a weird similar story that a few would believe.

you hacker. lv. 100 shiny latias. you hacker. You are so lucky that you have a gameshark. I have a action replay that i use for my platinum version

you hacker. lv. 100 shiny latias. you hacker. You are so lucky that you have a gameshark. I have a action replay that i use for my platinum version

Wait I naver hacked my game to get Latias. I got it from a kid on the GTS who hacked his game. I also got a shiny Rayquaza, Lugia, Moltres, Zapdos, and Palkia from the same kid all at level 100.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either that guy is crazy and out of his mind or you are so lucky. It really doesn't matter though. I can get all pokemon i want with the pokemon modifier code using my action replay. Hahateeth_smile.png

He must be crazy and i am lucky. He wanted a lvl 37 Heatmor and other weak Unova pokemon for those shiny Legendary pokemon. Also i had an Action replay but sold it because my friend said it messes up the game. I think it almost did mess up my game.

P.S. Most of the pokemon he gave me were caught in safari balls

Archived