need card help

Cronofox

I dont know if this is the right place to ask.

But does any one have any cards they dont want or need any kind even if its just 1 card like eevee it would help me out so much i love this game so much just started 3 days ago.

ign CronoFox

also looking for people to add as friends in game XD

Hi Cronofox,

We know that starting out can be a bit frustrating, but there are plenty of options for new users to get cards. You can earn booster packs as part of the Daily Log-In Bonus, by obtaining four stars on any trainer in Trainer Challenge, and by completing a league in Trainer Challenge.

You can even buy 5-card booster packs and some full booster packs in the shop with Trainer Tokens! (These are also obtainable via the Daily Log-In Bonus and by playing matches in PvP and Trainer Challenge.)

I'll leave this thread open in case you would like to trade with anyone.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

how would i trade cards that are locked also i did buy 1 pack of cards with tokes but they also had the red lock on them so from the looks u cant trade cards u get with tokens.

Now i did get lucky and got some codes from some friends from other online line games and i try to enter any giveaway on *******.

But as a person that does not play the card game irl buying packs just for online line codes would be useless no one around where im at even plays pokemon and the cards would just get tossed in a box or something.

now i know we get tokes from games on the other site but its only 15 for the games 15 for loging in on pokemon tcg games 0-3 from the one thing and 10 from the first pvp game i think that it so 40-43 a day stills takes 3 days just to get any cards.

And from what iv seen of pvp if u dont have ex cards u are just going to lose.

So as a new player its very frustrating lol i just wish u could get more tokes a day for the fact u cant trade cards u get from them any way. I could just be missing something here with the locked cards so plz tell me if im wrong still new to this lol

a good place for buying singles is [website edited] if you just want the code cards, there are also a few other websites that sell them individually, but that is one place i know is legit.

[Please avoid posting outside websites. Thanks! -Prof. Thistle]

As it is, you cannot trade cards given to you by the game or purchased with tokens. Sometime in the upcoming months, there will be a premium currency called 'Gems' which will allow you to purchase digital packs that can be traded just like those redeemed.

I could trade you multiple cards in exchange for one if you want. I have lots of copies of certain cards like eevee and flareon. there are others I have too of course. lol

Archived