Pokemon TCGO Log-In Error

Kookooklok

Every time I try to log in, I get an error saying I have entered the wrong information. I have been trying to log in and trying different methods for a few hours now to no avail. If anyone knows why this would be, let me know. I just made the account today so there should be no issue with the password, and I can play the game as a guest no problem.

All help appreciated! Thanks

Hello trainer,

I'm sorry to hear that! First, please try to log in to pokemon.com. If you can log in there, we'll know that it's not an issue with your credentials. Once logged in to pokemon.com, you should be redirected to the My Profile page. From here, I recommend changing your password by clicking the "Edit Profile" tab near the top of the page and clicking the "Change Password" button in the Contact & Account Information panel.

After changing your password, it may be helpful to wait for 15 minutes before trying to log into the game again. If you still are unable to log in to the game with your new password, I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team. They can look into this issue further for you. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the fix I provided above.

Good luck, and thanks so much for your patience! :)

Archived