Water: Cube-Mine

Elite 4:

?

?

X

X

__Guidelines for Trainers__

__CARD RULES:__

- Your League deck cannot use more than (2) EX Cards for the gym battles.

- Your League deck cannot use more than (6) EX Cards for the Elite 4 Battles.

- You may only completely change decks after beating the 8th gym leader.

- You can only change cards in your deck after you have 3, and 1 lives left. All changes must be reported to, and accepted by a S.Isles moderator before making any challenges to Gym Leaders, or the Elite 4.

- You may only change (10) Cards in your deck when you fall to 3, and 1 lives.

__BATTLE RULES:__

- All gym battles are to be had in the "Modified" game mode.

- All Elite 4 battles are to be had in the "Unlimited" game mode.

__GENERAL RULES:__

- You have 5 lives, you lose a life every-time you lose a battle. Once you lose 5 times, you are eliminated from the league and must queue to get back in.

- Before starting to challenge gym leaders, you must post all cards in your deck to the League thread

__Guidelines for Gym Leaders__

- Only (2) EX Cards can be used in a gym leader challenge.

- Gym leaders will be permitted to use (6) EX Cards in Gym ownership battles.

- Once your deck has been entered, you cannot change any cards in your Gym leader deck, until permitted to do so.

- All battles are to be had in the "Modified" game mode.

- All gym ownership battles are to be had in the "Modified" game mode.

- You must be ready to battle when you are online, and must accept when challenged.

- After a battle has been completed, you are to post on the league thread with who won immediately ---After winning/losing. (If the trainer has already posted, simply quote their response and confirm it.)

- Gym leaders can only participate in the league after they have been removed from their gym.

- Gym leaders can be challenged by other players for their position as gym leader. Only one person can challenge a gym leader, every four days. The challenge must be issued/accepted on the League thread. Gym ownership battles will be best of 3 arrangement.

__Guidelines for Elite4 Members__

- Your Elite4 deck cannot contain more than (6) EX Cards

- All Elite4 Battles are to be had in the "Unlimited" game mode.

- All Elite4 Members can be challenged by Gym leaders for their spot in the Elite4 once every four days. It will be a best of 3 arrangement.

__Guidelines for Gym Ownership Challengers__

- Your challenge deck cannot contain more than (6) EX cards

- You cannot challenge another gym if you are already a leader of a gym, or a member the Elite4 on S.Isles.

__Season 1 Prizes__

Lots more editing coming, just posting so I don't lose it, and see if there is interest.

Also taking any ideas/constructive criticism!

2wovvcl.png

^ YOu seriously can't upload images?

The heck.

I believe that this is an excellent idea, considering the fact that other challenges of this sort are in some sort of hiatus for the holidays.

I could recommend that you set some guidelines for those who would like to become gym leaders and the restrictions that would entail.

I also find the 2-EX limit somewhat unbalanced. It is a debatable topic to those who do not possess EXs, and it is my personal opinion. However, for that very reason, the gym leaders themselves receive an unfair edge.

This is a great idea, because the old TCL is going to withdrawn in the end of 2013, there will be a new gym leader challenge, even though the battle frontier is starting in 2014, it doesn't have gym battles or gym leaders. However, I don't like the limitations to the Exs, I think you should make gym leaders and challengers have the same amount of Exs they can use to make the battle fair. also is there going to be any cooldown for this league.

Provides more of a challenge to the people playing, I thought it would add a bit more excitement. It's only a 1 EX Advantage. But seeing how it runs on a lives system, I think I agree with you, and it will be revised to be an equal playing field for the leaders/trainers.

Thanks for the criticism guys, i'll be add A LOT more content in about an hour.

I would love to be one of the first entrants or one of the gym leaders.

im not the most experienced but if you were to select me for a gym leader i would like to be the water gym leader.

Not much to say at this point, I may only suggest you set up a timetable (for the Leaders' many time zones) and work out that aforementioned EX rule. If you would like to set limits on EX pokemon in one type of challenge, I advise a separate type of challenge that provides an even playing field in terms of EXs, as well as a no-EX format, to allow many players of many skill levels to participate actively.

I would also like to ask questions regarding the entire Elite Four process. How many EXs is an Elite Four member permitted to play with? How many types may a member of the Elite Four use? How does one enroll to become a member of the Elite Four? If by posting, may I enroll as a member?

Not much to say at this point, I may only suggest you set up a timetable (for the Leaders' many time zones) and work out that aforementioned EX rule. If you would like to set limits on EX pokemon in one type of challenge, I advise a separate type of challenge that provides an even playing field in terms of EXs, as well as a no-EX format, to allow many players of many skill levels to participate actively.

I would also like to ask questions regarding the entire Elite Four process. How many EXs is an Elite Four member permitted to play with? How many types may a member of the Elite Four use? How does one enroll to become a member of the Elite Four? If by posting, may I enroll as a member?

I think I'm going to go with the idea of having two seperate decks, one with EX's and one without. This is a great suggestion, thank you.

Trainers and Elite4 members will be allowed to use (6) EX Cards in the Elite4 battles.

I personally battle with the trainer who wishes to become elite four with the deck they wish to use, I recently auditioned someone, and they passed with flying colors. I could only find one weakness in the whole of their deck, and ironically it was with cards I didn't have set up in a deck. Good stuff.

I think I'm going to go with the idea of having two seperate decks, one with EX's and one without. This is a great suggestion, thank you.

Trainers and Elite4 members will be allowed to use (6) EX Cards in the Elite4 battles.

I personally battle with the trainer who wishes to become elite four with the deck they wish to use, I recently auditioned someone, and they passed with flying colors. I could only find one weakness in the whole of their deck, and ironically it was with cards I didn't have set up in a deck. Good stuff.

2 things

1: can i test my deck out on you just to see if it will work propperly

and 2 does the non ex deck have to be completely different, or can we just take the ex out and replace it with another card?

2 things

1: can i test my deck out on you just to see if it will work propperly

and 2 does the non ex deck have to be completely different, or can we just take the ex out and replace it with another card?

Just take the EX's out and replace it with another card, it's so people without EX's can still participate, and have a chance to win.

Just take the EX's out and replace it with another card, it's so people without EX's can still participate, and have a chance to win.

sweet, its only a minor change so should be easy

The rules are now better now for the challengers, gym leaders and the elite 4, I think this would be a successful league, to help you out, I like to be the Psychic gymleader, if that's ok with you.

If it's a water/grass type, sure. Otherwise, no.

Would also like to point out, that if someone wants to be a leader, but doesnt like the types that are left, they can be subbed out.

well there goes my consistency

I just realised that with the loss of 1 card the deck goes form good to un-viable. time to hit the drawing board again.

I have constructed my Psychic Gym leader deck I have. also is `Gym leaders can be challenged by other players for their position as gym leader, once every four days.' means that each player can only challenge a gymleader once every 4 days, or a gymleader can only be challenged by 1 person every 4 days, I don't get what that rule means.

I have constructed my Psychic Gym leader deck I have. also is `Gym leaders can be challenged by other players for their position as gym leader, once every four days.' means that each player can only challenge a gymleader once every 4 days, or a gymleader can only be challenged by 1 person every 4 days, I don't get what that rule means.

I actually meant to clarify that, but completely forgot to do so, thanks!

A gym leader can only be challenged by one person every 4 days.

I actually meant to clarify that, but completely forgot to do so, thanks!

A gym leader can only be challenged by one person every 4 days.

well ill loose to the first challenger. im finding it extremely difficult to find a consistent deck.

when do you want us to submit our deck lists btw?

well ill loose to the first challenger. im finding it extremely difficult to find a consistent deck.

when do you want us to submit our deck lists btw?

When I finish everything up, i'll message you guys and get you to post on the thread, im likely going to make a new one after all is said and done here.

"Before starting to challenge gym leaders, you must post all cards in your deck to the League thread"

So if the challenger wins an ownership battle, everyone knows what cards the new leader uses? If that's the case the leader's deck will be easy to counter and people might even do exact copies of it for a 50/50 chance.

"Before starting to challenge gym leaders, you must post all cards in your deck to the League thread"

So if the challenger wins an ownership battle, everyone knows what cards the new leader uses? If that's the case the leader's deck will be easy to counter and people might even do exact copies of it for a 50/50 chance.

but when you chellenge a gym leader you can use any deck you like. the gym leaders deck for challenges can chnage any time, like i could use a different water type deck to the one i would normally use for challenges

Archived