Lobby not working????

letsgomets123

Could your describe your problem with a little more detail? For example in what way is it not working, is the problem intermittent or all of the time etc.

Thanks.

I have a similar problem. I can't see anyone in my lobby or I can't add anyone because it won't show anyone in the public list. Same thing as far as trading, since it doesn't show the public list I can only trade with friends. Everything else works

Unfortunately, I do not see a post reply button on my first thread, so this a continued thread of the one I wrote earlier today. My lobby hasn't been working lately and it seems like many people have similar problems. Also, the game says that there is only one friend of mine online, when I have at least one-hundred friends, and usually have at least twenty on at a time. Also, it won't let me search for anyone in public and says that no one is online. Lastly, it won't let me battle. It seems like many people have similar problems and was wondering if anyone could give some help about this. Thanks

Hello trainers!

I have merged the two threads regarding this matter.

To letsgomets123 and ValorFormRiku, please check your emails. Messages have been sent to the both of you regarding your accounts. If you have any questions, please direct them to the support team. You can send a ticket in to the support team by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

xsYosho, I have looked into your account and cannot find any reason for this issue. I recommend that you also send a ticket in to the support team by following the instructions above. Please add as much detail as possible, including the last time (if ever) your chat and friend functions were working correctly.

Thanks for your patience, everyone! This thread is now closed.

Archived