Update Problem

ImBackHerobrine

Hello trainer!

I'm sorry to hear that! If you could give us more information on exactly what happens when you try to patch the game, that would be incredibly helpful.

For now, I'd recommend that you locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the Refresher .exe file next time you have this problem. In most cases, this will prompt the refresher to load correctly so you won't have to re-install. :)

Good luck, and thank you for your patience!

Hello trainer!

I'm sorry to hear that! If you could give us more information on exactly what happens when you try to patch the game, that would be incredibly helpful.

For now, I'd recommend that you locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the Refresher .exe file next time you have this problem. In most cases, this will prompt the refresher to load correctly so you won't have to re-install. :)

Good luck, and thank you for your patience!

I already tried launching from Refresher, it just makes it Not Respond forever. It keeps on doing this on every update. I really hope you find a fix for this, because the installers are using up space.

Howdy ImBackHerobrine,

Please delete all of the old installers.

What happens exactly when you try to run the game after a patch? Does it instruct you to download the game again?

Thanks!

Archived