Additional theme deck issues

NinetynineTails

I received the free Orange theme deck as I'm sure most people have, but I can't use it in the Trainer Challenge. Just wondering whether that's abnormal and/or an error? Or is it meant to be like that?

I also can't access the Power Relay and Solar Strike decks, but that may be because I'm having trouble with the 'packs' section(I crash upon trying to enter meaning I can't open anything).

Hi NinetynineTails,

The Orange Theme Deck was never meant for use in Trainer challenge. Any ability to use this deck in Trainer Challenge was a bug and has since been fixed.

Regarding your crashing problem, I've presented some solutions in the first thread you made.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

Thanks Poplar, that ones really troublesome. Crashing sporadically I can bear, but being limited from accessing the dozens of cards I have waiting for me is getting frustrating.

I don't get it yet why dev team so badly don't want to allow us to use these tow deck themes (basic orange and yellow) fot trainer challenge but thanks to their mistakes i and some other lucky guys we unlock 2 free extra random booster packs using these deck themes and the unlucky and for sure new players are not able to do that!! I hope dev team are more be careful next time otherwise this way an already perfect game going to became more unfair for new players usually!!

Archived