No timing out

mebugulongtime

Hello,

My opponent drew the opening hand and did nothing else. The game did not time him/her out even after their timer went to 0:00. Yes I stayed the whole time, it is the principle of thing. I am still sitting in the game about 5mins after their timer completely ran out (25:00 -> 0:00) and it has not time lost the opponent.

Hello trainer!

I will be escalating this to the Dev team now and closing this thread. If you come across any more bugs, please create a new thread.

As always, we appreciate your report!

Hello,

I have another instance of my opponent not timing out. This one happens to be most of the way through the match.

Both of us were above 17mins. I had 1 prize left and he had 5. He played Skyla for N, then nothing else happened - from 17mins to 0:00 without getting a loss. Several minutes after the opponent's timer has run out, still nothing, game is still in progress.

Thanks

That happens... sometimes I lose my option buttons although is my turn and the game will just get stuck there, can't play, chat or forfeit and the clock will keep going.

If I try to forfeit, a buggy (MissigNO Style) window will appear that won't work either.

That happens quite often... hence why I only play 1 PVP game a day.

What happens is that our game crashes but we are not logged out, as soon as you see buggy interface you will crash or should crash, so relog as soon as you can.

Hi again mebugulongtime!

As it turns out, we'll need some more information here. Could you please tell us which mode and difficulty you were playing when this occurred?

If you experience this again in a PvP match, please submit a ticket to the support team with a screenshot of the timer going to 0:00. When you come across these types of bugs, screenshots are incredibly helpful in assisting our investigation.

Thanks again! :)

Hello trainers!

I have merged the two threads related to this issue so that we can keep the discussion in one place.

Since this appears to be a crashing issue, re-installation is my first suggestion. Please do a clean uninstallation of the game, taking care to remove all files and folders from your computer, and grab the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If re-installation doesn't help, please let us know via ticket. You may submit a ticket to the support team by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include full details of the problem you're experiencing (including screenshots of the timer going to 00:00, if possible), as well as a summary of your system specs. This can be obtained via the DxDiag program (for Windows) or the System Profiler (for Mac).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was finally able to reproduce it today and got a screen shot.

Information:

It occurred around 14:45 GMT +0, the Game Mode was PvP Theme Deck Expert, Internet conditions were below average because I was loading videos on my browser.

I had just knocked out a pokemon and was waiting for my opponent to pick a active pokemon, my avatar was surrounded by a yellow light (Indicating it was my turn) but my opponent clock was active (indicating it was his turn) but in reality I know It was my turn since my opponent told me to hurry up. I knew it was definitely this bug when I tried to forfeit but was unable to. Even after the timer reached 00:00 my game never crashed and the match never moved on.

My reflection:

Everything except the yellow light indicates that it was my opponent turn, but I know that in reality it was actually my turn. So the things that were happening and the things that were shown to me divided into different things, so I lost connection to the actual game progress, but I never ended up crashing.

I will be sending a ticket with more details.

Archived