Need a BUNCH of help

ZxlusoxZ

I'm allowed to log in to all the websites, but when I log in to the game it says "invalid login or password" (or something like that), it's really making me mad, can someone help? I've tried the unistalling/reinstalling method, but it hasn't worked, even tried downloading this on my mortorola tablet thinking this was just the PC (the download for the tablet didn't work out), I REALLY NEED HELP, SAVE ME FROM THIS MADNESS SO I CAN USE MY CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ZxlusoxZ,

I'm sorry to hear that! Have you tried changing your password yet? You can do this from pokemon.com. When you log in, you'll be directed to your "My Profile" page. There will be a tab on this page that says "Edit Profile", and you'll be able to change your password there.

If changing your password doesn't help, I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team so they can take a closer look at the issue. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the fix I've asked you to try and any other details such as the last time you were able to log in to the game (if ever).

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Archived