Auto save

RoyalDuke

Hey, due to some recent events involving my internet connection and deck building I came up with the following suggestion..

An auto save option in deck manager.

If you are building a deck and your internet decides to quit on you, you lose all progress.

Maybe it'd be nice if incase of disconnection the game stores your deck temporarily until you are able to acces the game again and finish it.

Sincerely RD

Hey ROYALDUKE,

Thanks for the suggestion!

The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

I think an auto save feature would be a good idea but not just in deck builder, I find that the game often crashes during conversations and when it is just before a trade taking place it can be very frustrating, especially when you cannot recall the name of the trader. Would it be possible to implement a feature that would always display the last message received when reopening chat windows as well as a way to automatically restore the last window or last 3 windows that were open upon reloading the game after a crash? I feel this would be greatly beneficial. Anyone agree or disagree?

• 2 weeks later...
I think an auto save feature would be a good idea but not just in deck builder, I find that the game often crashes during conversations and when it is just before a trade taking place it can be very frustrating, especially when you cannot recall the name of the trader. Would it be possible to implement a feature that would always display the last message received when reopening chat windows as well as a way to automatically restore the last window or last 3 windows that were open upon reloading the game after a crash? I feel this would be greatly beneficial. Anyone agree or disagree?

yeah totally im with you on that one man :)

Or how about in a Trainer Challenge match? Since you're going against a non-human opponent anyway, I mean. Saving at the end of each turn, if a player closes out or loses connection, they can log back in, select Trainer Challenge, and opt to continue the previously ongoing match or take a loss and challenge someone else.

Thanks Royalduke, feel free to comment on the thread I started called 'A few suggestions for improving game playability' too.

The more ideas and posts the better. Feel free to add your own ideas there too so the Moderators and developers can see what we are all wanting.

Not bad idea at all Ken92 and that's way the users don't need to worry that they must repeat from the start against a computer opponent because they lost the internet connection lol!!

Archived