Prized energies

RoyalDuke

hey, when you play in pvp and you KO one of you opponents pokemon you get the yellow lining around your prizes however, if you play with holo energies, those from call of legends for example and one of them happens to be prized, you can see that its an energy. this is because the holo energie gets a blackish shade on it once the yellow lining appears. i've seen it while playing with water col energies.

i just noticed it does it with regular energies aswell.. but only occasionally and it seems pretty random... it only happens with energies though.

Hello RoyalDuke,

It sounds like you may be describing the following known bug:

Foil Effects: Initial implementation of variable foil effects include a wide variety of incorrect or missing effects (some foil cards no longer appear foil, some have the foil in the art box rather than outside of the art box, etc.).

Foil Effects: All Energy cards appear without foil effects.

You can view known bugs at the link below:

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?33817-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCG-Online-KNOWN-BUGS

Thanks!

Hello RoyalDuke,

It sounds like you may be describing the following known bug:

Foil Effects: Initial implementation of variable foil effects include a wide variety of incorrect or missing effects (some foil cards no longer appear foil, some have the foil in the art box rather than outside of the art box, etc.).

Foil Effects: All Energy cards appear without foil effects.

You can view known bugs at the link below:

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?33817-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCG-Online-KNOWN-BUGS

Thanks!

nope i am not... if you are in game and KO one of you opponents pokemon, you get to select a prize. however, sometimes, if you get to pick a prize there is another black-grayish shading on one of the prizes you can select. If you pick that prize it's always an energy. As soon as you click it and get it there are no more problems, but it gives away what that prize is going to be... Do you guys want a screenshot or something so i can show what i mean? and if so, how do I get it to you since linking to outside of this website is not allowed.

Hi RoyalDuke,

Have you tried re-installing the game? Please do a clean uninstall, meaning that you've uninstalled and erased any remaining files and folders of the game, and then grab the latest version of the game from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If you still experience this problem after re-installation, please send a ticket in to the support team with a screenshot of the issue if at all possible. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

In the meantime, I'll be leaving this thread open in case anyone has any more information or insight regarding this.

Thanks for your report!

I have noticed this bug occur to, when energies are prize cards. However somehow i fail to be able to screenshot it (keep getting a complete black screenshot)

Hi RoyalDuke,

Have you tried re-installing the game? Please do a clean uninstall, meaning that you've uninstalled and erased any remaining files and folders of the game, and then grab the latest version of the game from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If you still experience this problem after re-installation, please send a ticket in to the support team with a screenshot of the issue if at all possible. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

If you don't mind im going to pass on that suggestion :) Reinstalling the game is always a pain and it can take a lot of time...

the thing isnt game breaking anyways... it just gives me a slight advantage if i'm taking a prize.

so i really dont mind it i just thought it was a bit unfair to my opponents...

Archived