10.000 tokens is all?

Mefftu

So Mefftu the limit of tokens can someone earn on pokemon online tcg is 10.000 after all!! Well so far you are the first one i hear that you collect 10.000 tokens lol and on the past the best record i hear it was 5086 tokens someone collect!! Now we are able to spend the tokens on shop for free cards after all it's a big surprise still there are persons like you who still don't spend their tokens yet lol haha!!

So do you like to make fun about others in forums? Please be respectful and keep in mind that there are persons out there who don't spend everything (tokens here - or salary / money in real) they get the same day.

Calm down Mefftu simply i say that the most people decide now to spend their tokens usually!! Of course if you don't want to still spend your tokens is a decide only you are make and nobody else lol!!

I'm going to assume based on your responses Sara that you are not English, I apologize if this is not the case but then you really should converse more fluently. There is no need to make fun of someone who chooses to use currency wisely, digital, virtual or physical, the fact remains it often pays to save. I agree with Mefftu, I dislike games that have a monetary limit cap, if one puts in the hard work, they should be allowed to continue earning tokens, I feel. I can possibly understand if one no longer receives tokens as a reward for logging in but if they should choose to continue earning via Trainer challenge PVP battles or online Flash games then I feel they should be allowed to, otherwise you may find many will stop gaming as they see little point in doing so until a new product is released they feel is worth purchasing with tokens. Just my opinion.

Well you have right HAVOC87K88 and not only users who don't need tokens because always they learn to buy with reed em codes the cards they want anyway but even users like me who not able to spend really money have still a good reason to not spend their tokens because later they want to use their tokens for a better free reward still dev tean not add on pokemon online tcg yet i guess!! Well thanks to Mefftu i discover that the limitation of tokens are 10.000!! Well i personal never going to have 10.000 tokens because simply usually for example i decide to spend every 500 tokens for a deck theme!!

I thought one can collect as many tokens as one would like. But I'm wrong and at 10.000 tokens there is a stop. Why is this?

Hi Mefftu,

I am sorry that you had this experience. Please file a support ticket and we will look into this right away.

Prof_Warrax

• 2 weeks later...

Archived