Code cards.

Bonestza

So, pokemon TCGO. I don't know who's doing your marketing, but I would fire them immediately. Are you unaware that people don't buy coins/gems through the actual pokemon site because you charge the same amount as an IRL pack, that you can just get a free online pack from if you bought IRL anyway?

The online packs don't come with a code where you get a free pack IRL, so whats with the sick gouging of your customers?

Well... the few who were actually dumb enough to buy tokens/gems.

Codes on [Content removed - discussion of websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] and 3 other sites I have looked into sell codes for packs for .20-45c Ea. Meawhile, you're charging $5.00 for a pack.

I suggest you get on the bandwagon, or don't even bother putting resources into an online store. Fix the lag and crashing. And just let [Content removed - discussion of websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar] sell us our cards, for what they're actually worth.

Thanks!

- Bonestza

the expensive packs sold via gems as I understand it is still in a trial phase and so should not be used as a reference for what it will be like when it is officially released. I believe that the mods have previously mentioned that there are plans made to refund those who participated in the gems trial once the service is officially released and a proper pricepoint is set.

Archived