Gym Battles

xShiinax

hi.. im just new here.. im just wondering what are these gym battles are? all i know is pvp/theme deck championship.. thnx for those who will answer seriously..

no pokemon in play or took all 6 prizes just like pvp

sorry for the confusion.. what i mean is where can i see that gym battle? or lets say i posted that i want to join, how will i join?

En example of gym battles is the Trading Card League (topic right in this forum area) there you have the chance to fight 10 gymleaders and an elite 4. More infor about it is in the topic.

each different set of gyms have different rules on how they operate, best way to figue things out is to read the first few posts which often will details how things work and then if you can't find anything you can proceed to post questions in said thread.

the easiest thing for you to know is to check the "trading card league" thread. right in this forum area. the explanations are all there and most of the other gym challenges use rules alike it..

the easiest thing for you to know is to check the "trading card league" thread. right in this forum area. the explanations are all there and most of the other gym challenges use rules alike it..

And besides that the TCL is the longest ongoing gym competition that thereis, and soon it will be even more shiny and new......

And besides that the TCL is the longest ongoing gym competition that thereis, and soon it will be even more shiny and new......

Yup, theres no spoliers there XD

Archived