Coin Flipping Bug

Linnell

I don't know if anybody else posted this yet or has ran into this but.....I've notice there is a bug with the coin flipping. It doesn't happen every time, its kinda random it seams, when the coin flips, it sometimes flips 1 extra time, I've it flip 2 extra times and all count but i've only seen the 2 extra flips once.

I first noticed it at the start of the game for the "who gets to go first" flip and the coin flipped, revealed its result, then flipped again revealing the same result or a different one (remember this has happened more than once) and the game goes with what ever the last flip is. The start of the game flip doesn't bother me so much as the in-game flips do. The most note worthy of this is in Trainer Challenge Platinum trainer 11, her Zapados performed its second attack "flip 4 coins. this attack does 50x the number of heads," the animated flip appeared with the first flip resulting in tails, which should leave just 3 more flips.....WRONG! the game then proceeds to flip the coin 5 more times all resulting in heads with her attack dealing 250 damage to my Gerantina (Team Plasma) for a 1 hit KO. That's major ** as that attack can't even reach that high in damage unless it is a supper effective hit, it caps out at 200 without damage boost.

Hi Linnell,

That sounds frustrating! :( I will be escalating this to the Dev team for review. Since this is seemingly random so far, I'd like to leave this thread open in case you or anyone else can provide us with more insight regarding how exactly to reproduce it.

Please post here if you come across any more information. Thanks for your report!

Archived