Gardevoir's "Psychic Mirage" ability is buggy

SamuraiJoe

My Gardevoir's "Psychic Mirage" ability stopped working when it was catchered into the active spot. This happened to me in back-to-back games. (I was using the Secret Rare version of Gardevoir.)

Example:

With a Gardevoir on the bench, I was able to attack with a Mewtwo Ex with one psychic energy attached. Next turn, my opponent catchered Gardevoir to the active spot. After retreating Gardevoir to bench, I was then unable to attack with the Mewtwo with only one psychic energy. Nor could I attack with my Cresselia Ex with two psychic energy attached. This has happened to me every game I've played during which my Gardevoir was catchered to the active spot. I also should point out that if I evolve a second Gardevoir on the bench, "Psychic Mirage" reactivates.

And before anyone asks, "No, there were no Ability Garbodors in play in any of the games."

Hi SamuraiJoe,

I was unable to replicate this bug. Are you still experiencing it? If so, it would be incredibly helpful if you could provide more information.

Here's what we'll need:

- The card numbers of the Gardevoir, Mewtwo, and Cresselia you're using (found in the bottom right-hand corner of the card).

- Your opponent's active and benched Pokémon, along with card numbers if possible.

- The card number of the Pokémon Catcher used to switch your Pokémon.

- Does this happen every single time your Gardevoir is switched to the active position using Pokémon Catcher, or is it only in certain instances?

If you can think of any more information, please go ahead and add that too. Thanks! :)

• 3 months later...

Gardevoir's ability still is glitchy from time to time. It seems to be related to the use of float stone. Please investigate this.

Hi SamuraiJoe,

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. If you find yourself experiencing this issue, please create a new thread with a clear, concise title and as much detail as possible. Answering any of the questions I've listed in my last reply would help us greatly. Or, please feel free to submit a ticket to the support team instead of creating a thread. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

As this thread is quite old, I'll be closing it. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived